Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Perfect Christmas Gifts

With the business of the Christmas season gift giving can be overwhelming to say the least. I think of all the wonderful people in my life and wish I could send them all a wonderful treat to tell them how much we love them. One thing I know I love most are Christmas cards. Yesterday I opened our mail box and found a dozen new Christmas cards. I was so excited and giddy to be exact. Receiving cards reminded me how special each card is and I can rest assured the cards we sent out touched our loved ones as well.


A few other gifts I love to give are photobooks, and cookbooks. The cookbook on the top of my list is Feast. Our dear friend Sarah wrote a second fabulous cookbook and it is especially for those you love their veggies. If your not a veggie eater you will find recipes to inspire you. 







This year I made calendars through Printstagram and Shutterfly. Both sites are fabulous. I will say you can not beat the prices at Shutterfly. If you are on a tight budget, they are the printing company you will love to use.



Happy Gifting!

Mel

2 comments:

  1. thank you sweet Mel for the love for Feast. And speaking of love, I LOVE this calendar of sweet H + S. priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah the book is AMAZING, everyone should have one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...