Friday, December 6, 2013

Trimming the Tree

Hello Friday!
Am I happy to see this day. To say this week was full would be an understatement. By the time we get to Sunday we will have hosted 3 holiday parties-- yeah that is right 3!  When I took a look at my schedule a couple weeks ago, I knew we had to be very organized to make it to mid-December in one piece.  My plan of attack was to have Christmas cards complete by Thanksgiving and a floral design for the casa. Thankfully both came together. The day after Thanksgiving I had a bundle of magnolia leaves arrive, 75 feet of white pine, three wreaths, and lots of fun filler.  My little elves helped me get the house together Sunday into the wee hours. 

When it came time to host, I was cool as a cucumber, well for the most part. I think if you feel good about your home's decor then the rest is easy. What guest doesn't easily relax in a cozy home with a cocktail in hand?















 We are party ready!!

xo,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...