Monday, February 24, 2014

Birthday Party Ideas

You know me, I LOVE  a birthday party. I have been planning Henry's birthday this last month. I always say, work ahead and get the detailing done well before your event. Well planned events make for a stress-free fiesta. 


Last month I checked out Meri-Meri's website and found the perfect table settings for Henry's Elephant party. I was so pleased when I asked H what he wanted his birthday theme to be and he said Elephants. When you're a Mama it is not easy to see your kids grow up to fast, and I found his choice so sweet and childlike. So, when I came across Meri-Meri, I knew I had found just the right settings that would take us to a party that will be whimsical. 


Here is a sneak peek..........

When I was planning on Henry's party, I thought to select his birthday invitations first. Then I could go from there and make my other decor choices. I hit a site I have never used before, Zazzle. They have a great selection and at a great price point. I love sending out invitations for family, friends, and classmates, so I always order quite a few. 

FRONT SIDE

BACK SIDE













I can't wait to share our elephant costume tutorial next week!!! 

Mil Besos & Happy Party Planning!

Mel


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...