Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Perfect Flower for Easter

With a full week ahead of us, I have begun prepping the house so I avoid feeling overwhelmed come Easter morning. On my to do list was to buy our Easter clothes in advance. I never want to wake up the morning of Easter and think through my outfit for the day. The second thing I do before Easter is buy flowers for the casa. Lucky for me, I have had a few gigs in the last week, and I happily took left over branches home. They are just beginning to bloom, so fingers crossed they will be in perfect condition for Sunday. 


 =













Happy Easter!!!
+
 If you're looking for a great church at which to spend Easter, come to Calvary St. Georges Church in NYC.


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...