Thursday, April 10, 2014

HOT BREEDS

Someone asked me recently, " What it is really hot right now in the flower world?"  My best answer to this question at the moment, and my own personal opinion include the following breeds…….


More after the JUMP
Here is what I am seeing and loving. I am seeing more Spyria, Dusty Miller, Ranunculus (local & international), Anemonias, Hellebores, and Garden Roses are making a comeback. I personally agree and am partial to all 6 varieties. They add texture, color, and pow. I love how they are able to bring the unexpected punch to any event. 









Don't take my word for it! Check all of these breeds out in person and remember if you're ever interested in a personal floral tour, I am your gal.


Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...