Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Summer Place Settings: Anthropologie Sale

One of my favorite things about Anthropologie is their whimsical collection of animal themed plates and table accessories that capture the imagination.  I stopped in the other day to pick up my favorite perfume from there and saw that they currently are offering a sale--15% off of their dinnerware.  Our local store had huge display of their various dishes all mixed together, which gave the whole look a fun, relaxed feel.  Perfect for summer.

I'm pretty sure these gilded bird candlesticks are not included in the sale this time, but how fun are these guys?  I love them all!

More after the jump!







This pretty floral pattern mixes so well with other colors and patterns.


These blue green dinner plates would look great paired with the bold floral pattern.


These Natural World plates are so bright and fun and varied that they make me feel like a kid again!  I'm pretty sure any dinner on these plates is bound to be fun.




I'm ready for some al fresco dining! :)

xo

Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...