Thursday, May 1, 2014

Warmer Days & Cinco De Mayo

April in New York has proven itself to be a month of chilly days along with a bit of rain in the end. Spring has left me wondering if we will ever see warmer days again! I am ready for al fresco dinner parties on the roof and long days in the park. 
SUMMER PLEASE COME SOON!!!!

 Read more for my Taco Marinate
The Rev. at the grill is the perfect place to be. For my carne asada tacos I marinate our meat in a little Modelo, chopped cilantro, chopped green onion, salt, pepper, olive oil, and a touch of my secret spice. Toss onto the grill green onions, poblano peppers, and jalapenos. We love to add these veggies to our tacos. 


 In the summer I go for seasonal wild flowers. They are inexpensive, long lasting, and are the perfect addition to any fiesta. 
* A word to the wise, be sure to change the water daily, otherwise you will have stinky country flowers in your home, and no one wants that. 




Oh New York, please get sunny and warm again!!!


Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...