Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It is NOT too LATE: Father's Day Ideas

I don't know what you all think, but June has become the new December in terms of business & gifts.  With so many end of the year activities and camp ahead of us, we are feeling a little swamped. But, one thing is for sure we will make time for Father's Day, and if you're looking for end of the year gifts too, I have a few ideas up my sleeve. 

SEE MORE
Holidays that are sentimental like Christmas, Mother's Day, etc… call for gifts that touch the heart. That is why I decided to order a few more products from Printstagram.



 I love the clean and sleek design of the photo holders. They are so good looking. I also ordered a photo book from Instagram as well. They capture our day to day life in such a beautiful way. When you live far from your family it is so wonderful to have a way to share our everyday life. 





 Once fabulous feature of the photo book is that you have the option to add captions, but if you are like me and don't have time, you can simply add the photos, and the dates are automatically added along with any hashtags. 
I LOVE PRINSTAGRAM!!!

BTW: While I was on Pinterest, I ran across the photo below. Hello, I think I have a project for my staircase. The space is a little blah and needs a lift. I love taking old traditions(gallery walls) and  adding a modern twist.  

Happy Gifting!!!


Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...