Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Cocktail Party

Last Friday we threw a party for 60+ guests and had a wonderful time.  I haven't had time to edit all our photos, but here are few pics from my prep work…….

A big thanks goes to Maialino's for making a food donation. The meats and cheeses were incredible. For flowers I decided to go with dogwood branches.  We were scheduled to have a rooftop party, but when the rain came that day we decided to move indoors. What better way to create indoor summer with some good looking branches?





Below are blueberries if you are wondering…..







I used old white Ikea shelves for our cheese plates. I love displaying food on white platters.



Happy Monday!!!!


Mel

1 comment:

  1. Excellent arrangements for Cocktail Party!! I am just wondering if you had help from any professional!! It seems you had booked event planning firm to organize such an amazing party. I really loved the idea of using lighting around the vast on table. Thanks for great post!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...