Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Cocktails: Part DOS

When I am approaching any party I am always looking for new table scapes, something out of the ordinary. Last week when I hosted our summer cocktail I decided to use old subway tiles as our taco bar. I loved how the concept turned out. I find some of the best ideas can come at the very last minuto. 


Here is how our taco bar turned out. For more detailed photos check out litteniaK. She is so creative and takes beautiful photos. 


photos via littleneck


OUR NAME TAGS:
Since we had soooo many new friends attending our cocktail party, I decided name tags were in order. I decided against traditional sticky name tags and went with washi tape, big surprise. I loved the size and shape of the tape. Many of our guests had a great time being creative with their name tags. 



Here is how it all turned out!!!





Mil Besos,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...