Monday, July 21, 2014

Summer Survival: A Quick Trip to AZ

The ninos and I have been on a whirlwind tour of the West. We began our journey in San Diego (dreamy beaches & perfecto weather), then on to Disneyland, and now we are taking a respite in the desert for a few days before we head to Seattle


During our excursion I came down with a terrible virus, which lead to vertigo, and I landed in the ER to get my head figured out, all very exciting.  Now that I am in AZ, I am taking time to stop and smell the roses, oops, I mean cactus. The Rev. insisted I take it easy, which does not come naturally, and I have taken his advice and took the day to walk along my favorite desert spot, the 
Wind Caves, just a few miles away from my parents' home.

Check out my favorite AZ spot.....







Besos via AZ,


Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...