Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Tents

You remember back in the winter months when Los Smiths built easy A frame tents (HERE). 


We loved having them all winter long.

When summer finally arrived, the Rev. and I hosted a dinner party on the roof for the church, which means lots of little ones. 
Now, our roof deck is lovely, but there are areas that less desirable and certainly those are the areas the children long to play
(maybe it's a city kid thing).  

I decided in a flash to bring the tents up from my apartment, and voile, the Ninos were captivated. These simple DIY tents have been so much fun, even for the grown-ups.


* Just in June when we had 60+ over for a very grown-up cocktail party we left one tent out, and it became a perfect convo starter.

When nightfall fell upon us, I plugged in the tent lights and the Ninos were instantly enchanted. I must admit I was also drawn in and layer with the kids staring at our starry night. 




What a dreamy place to be…..


Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...