Monday, July 28, 2014

The West Coast Tour: Seattle Part Uno

Last week the Ninos and I took a quick trip to visit my sister in Seattle. We had never traveled to WA before and were not sure what to expect. My sister, being the fabulous host she is, planned a weekend of relaxing beach time that engaged our curiosity. 


After a quick bite of chowder we headed to the Seattle Aquarium. If you have little ones with curious minds, this is definitely the place you want to hit next time you're in Seattle. 


READ MORE
I'll admit, I am not exactly what you would call outdoorsy, but Seattle will get any city mouse to the outdoors to play. My sister took us to Whidbey Island. In just ONE DAY we hit up wonderful mazes, pebble beaches, and raspberry fields. What more could you want in an island?!







Seattle has so many wonderful offerings, and the beauty of the environment makes for a vacation where everyone can recharge. For our family our main goal was to reconnect, & that is exactly what happened. 


Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...