Thursday, July 31, 2014

NYC: NURSERY

We are back. After two and half FULL weeks of West Coast touring we are back. I don't know about you, but when I am away I often think of the many projects I would love to tackle. The Ninos and I are home just a few days before we head up to the Hudson River Valley so, there isn't much time for finishing any projects, but there is plenty of time to measure, take photos and rethink the nursery.

OPERATION NURSERY







I can not wait to see what is delieverd while we are away!!


Besos,

Mel


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just a random little sidenote: What's the type/name/brand of the GREAT shoes shown in the 1st picture? Thanks! Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...