Monday, November 10, 2014

Work & Progress: Tracy House

Now that we have been living in Tracy House a little over a year I am beginning to work on the dead spaces. For me our home is a constant work in progress, so when I was shopping at John Derian, I found a few items I knew would be perfect for our staircase.  Now if you know anything about John Derian, you know that their merchandise is NOT inexpensive, but at times your able to find just the right piece at the right price. I love their gift wrap and decided to frame it for our walls. 

Since we have a Michael's down our street I was able to pick up some sturdy frames @ 20.00 a pop.






We continue as a work in progress, but I am loving what we have. 


Mil Besos,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...