Monday, January 12, 2015

Thawing Out

This weekend, we have been visiting my parents in AZ, what a relief to leave 2 degree weather.  Hello 75 degrees!!!! The reason we are on our little getaway is to celebrate my father's new seat as a city council member. He is the first Latino EVER, so we are so proud and excited to be part of history. 


We threw my dad a little get together on Sat. and the party continues through Tuesday. I love a party!!!  When I arrived from the airport my dad, said they needed my help. Of course I was more then willing and happy to pop over to Target for all our party decor. When in Rome.....





I love Target's party line, they are always coming up with the best decor. 


Happy January!!!!


Mel

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...