Monday, March 2, 2015

Kids' Swag Bags: Wild Kratt Bags

When it comes to birthday party bags, I try to incorporate the treats with the theme. No one wants more junk in their place, especially more plastic toys. So, I do my best to put together a swag bag that the kids will use while at the party. 

Since H wanted a Wild Kratts themed party, I put together canteens, notebooks from Muji, and binoculars. Who doesn't love adventure items?  I simply printed out the free printables from PBS Kids' website and glued them onto the canteens and notebooks.  I also added feathers, wash tape for accents, and glued Wild Kratt Creature Power pods everywhere.  

The kids used their bags to discover animal prints we left throughout the house. The kids drew the prints and guessed what type of animal they discovered.  
Here is how it went down…










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...