Monday, December 14, 2015

CHRISTMAS RE-DO

A dear friend of mine is looking to revamp his space before 2016 hits.  When he asked me for some ideas, I was happy to rethink his space.  I am always happy to re-do a space that has great bones.  For me when approaching space I am all about WHITE BABY with a few black/blue accents.  We are going for a clean and minimal look.  

Here are a few ideas I have up my sleeve……



Don't you just love how minimal everything is.  The space my has great light so I suggested curtains go out the window and incorporate pull shades.  Since his windows are so good looking the shades can be used when privacy is wanted. 

Lighting is also so important in a space.  My friend's lighting is pretty basic and minimal, not in the best way. So, I have a few suggestions that will help the space look complete and intentional. 
Here are a couple of ideas I have up my sleeve….




More to come…..



Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...