Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday

It is Monday morning, and you have come to the right place for some fun inspiration. First of all, I am so excited because I won tickets to The Martha Stewart Show and will be joining the studio audience with the fabulous Francis Bailey of 400sqft.blogspot.com. Many thanks to Martha, who has re-invigorated our approach to our homes and family lifestyles. I will be sure to share on Friday!


So here we go, top Five reasons to get up and get going this week...........

Uno



Dos
Paint is inexpensive & easy to use!


Liza inspired us all & me to get out a bit of leftover white paint & revive our work area, which has been lost in the dark.


Tres

Seasonal fall foods are amazing-- have I mentioned to you that I am OBSESSED with Honey Crisp Apples, only to be found in the fall. Look what I found in our market last weekend.


Home grown Roses, nothing beats this scent!



Four

Get to J CREW online NOW-- shipping is practically FREE!!!!

Cinco

The ninos LOVE these fun placemates! They make any meal elegant & fun.
Do you have any fun guests coming for dinner this week?
The fabulous Daniel Roseberry, women's fashion designer, will be joining us for supper. Rest assured I will share his design inspiration here!


Besos,




M



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...