Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The perfect gift

Last weekend I  found myself in the Young Designers Market with my sister-in law. In the past I frequented this shop often, and it is such a fun experience. You speak with the designers themselves, and everything is thoughtfully and passionately made. The Designer's Market in SoHo is fabulous. 

I realize most of the world does not live in NYC, so I thought I would pick up some cards and make some online shopping recommendations.  

The Handbag by Arza Design



These handmade Italian bags are beautiful. They are functional and will set you apart in a crowd. 

The Jewels
Iwona Ludyga Designs


iwonaludygadesign.com

Each piece is so unique and simple.

The Tipsy Topper



Ever since Prince William's wedding, the love of women's toppers has been revitalized. If you know someone who loves these dress toppers, The Tipsy Topper is for you!

Rocks & Salt
handmade in Brooklyn

These rockin skirts are so comfortable and versatile. The skirt band is made of jersey, and they come in a variety of wool plaid designs. If you live in a place where a wool hat is a necessity throughout the winter months, Rock and Salt has something unique for you.

Lastly, for the Cashmere Lover in your life........

I was recently introduced the the beautiful & luxurious Loro Piana. You cannot describe the level or luxury & natural design with words. I often like to escape to their website, loropiana.com and fantasize away. I do own one piece, a vest, which I LOVE. A friend was tossing it out & I had no problem recycling the vest into my wardrobe. I may have to be buried in it.

If you have an appreciation for cashmere, high quality, and true craftsmanship link here
Do you know where cashmere comes from?


By
Loro Piana

"We check everything to make sure it is pure and of the highest quality," said Pier Luigi Loro Piana. 

"There is good wine and
bad wine; we buy only the good wine."

New York Times

So, if your like me & have fantasized about living on a Yacht,
then you will love a little escape into the world of Loro Piana.


Besos & Happy Shopping,



M

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out..
    designer handbags sale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...