Friday, January 13, 2012

Another goodbye for now....

Being clergy wives, it is so fun to have time for Liza and me to connect. We do experience life-- I imagine this to be true-- a little differently than non-clergy spouses. We share our family lives with a parish and our husbands with many wonderful church people, and our doors are always open.  The lifestyle really does suit us both, and we truly appreciate the joy we are brought through it. 

All that being said, when we're together, we are refreshed & ready to hit the pavement, 5th Avenue rather. While Liza was here we did visit a new favorite shop my mother and I discovered, 
Joe Fresh. 


           
I say when it comes to fashion and life for that matter, you need to have a strong basic.  That is why I love Zara's and J Crew so much. Now to add to the list we have Joe Fresh. It is hard to say NO to cashmere sweaters within the "beer budget" realm. 
               


The sweater I am wearing in this photo was only 14.99-- thats hard to beat. When I was shopping with my mother, she purchased 5 pairs of shoes, because they were only 29.99 (half price).  So, if you're in the NYC area and need a basic fix, head over to 15th and 5th Ave.  

P.S.  I wouldn't say they are all that friendly, so be prepared, and they definitely did not appreciate our picture taking. Oops!!!

Besos,

Mel & Liza

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You guys are too cute. They opened one on Madison and 80th as well.
    xoxo
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...