Monday, January 16, 2012

The Golden Globes

I was thinking, if I were going to the Golden Globes, lets say with Colin Firth, or Donald Draper, what would I wear??? 

A little Oscar??


I must say the men stole the show.  Yes the women were glamorous as always, but I think the men took it away with their charm and humor.  



Men in black goes a long way. 


Some of my favorite dresses......






I was so pleased to see "The Descendants" recognized as well as The "Iron Lady."  We loved both of those films. Do check them out. 



I am definitely going to see Michelle William's film "My Week with Marilyn."  I loved her winning speech at the Globes. Check it out on You Tube- it is so sweet. 


Enjoy MLK day and get out to the movies!


Besos,


Mel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...