Monday, March 12, 2012

Hit the pavement in style...

One of the many aspects I love about NYC is being able to walk everywhere and get a glimpse into what people are wearing.  I can honestly say a day does not go by in which I do not pass someone and think I wish I could take a picture of their outfit.  I love the fashion you can see on every which corner, that is why I love Fashion Style Watch via the New York Times.  You get to STARE and pick up some pointers without being rude. 

Here are a few of my favorite picks!






Suzanne Rae




Paris Fashion Week

Look here for more via the New York Times.


Can you tell I am ready for spring & color?!
Head into your week with style!!!

Besos,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...