Monday, April 16, 2012

City Mouse

Last weekend I spent sometime in a small town call West Cornwall.  Now, I must admit I do have a hard time transitioning from the city to the country. So, sleeping in the silence of the woods and buzzing of bugs no es bueno for sleeping. All that being said, I know inspiration is to be had wherever you are. While on my "Spouses of Clergy" retreat I stumbled upon this fabulous shop, which is definitely on par with ABC Carpet. 









Leaving this sleepy town I left feeling inspired.  Just take a look wherever you go and your bound to be inspired.  The shop was pretty pricey, but with a good eye I picked up two glass necklaces at 8 dollars a piece.  

Get Curious!!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...