Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Morning

Happy Monday! 
We have officially made it to the other side of Easter and life continues on with lots of leftover PEEPs!
Today, I am meeting with a client to discuss floral arrangements for her wedding. She is on a very tight budget, so I am thinking up some ideas that will go a long way.  

I love a challenge, so the budget is just another fun way to execute on a shoe string. Personally, I love Lilly of the Valley, as seen in Princess Kate's bouquet. They are a bit pricey, so I am thinking phlox maybe a great alternative. 

Or perhaps the ever faithful hydrangea. 

The bride is so sweet and not too girly, and I am hoping to convince her to add some pop. I loved making this sweet bouquet for an eloping bride in our chapel. 
I can never get enough of lilac and peonies in the month of May.
Which flowers are your favorite this time of year? 

xo,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...