Thursday, April 19, 2012

My New York

If you ever find yourself in the back of a taxi here in New York, you will often see a little blurb on "My New York" by really cool famous people who live here. I thought, why not share MY New York, too?  I would have to say the funny thing about living in Manhattan, for me anyway, is the fact that I rarely leave my neighborhood.  So, the majority of my life is spent in Gramercy Park and Maialinos.


During Liza's recent visit, we had an afternoon of leisure in my favorite place.



This locked up garden is spectacular.  I could sit on a bench all day long.  If you are ever visiting NYC check into the Gramercy Hotel, where you can eat at Maialinos and visit the park as much as you like, just stay off the grass! 

GPH 
Roof Top


Tell us about your favorite places to relax!


Besos,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...