Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Paper Bouquet

Last night, I received a call from a very sweet husband hoping to surprise his bride of 1 year with something flowery in paper. I thought this was such an inspired and sweet idea, I had to say YES right away. The gentleman sent me photos of their wedding bouquet, which was lovely and inspiring. But, since it is May and I am OBSESSED with MINT, I had to veer towards a little extra color. I hope she loves it.  What a sweetie, right?!!

UNO: INGREDIENTS
Tissue Paper
Floral Tape
Foam Balls
Floral wire


DOS: PREP
Cut out your tissue paper in the desired shapes.  Then cut out the shapes of the leaves and paste them together against your 12inch floral wire. 


TRES: ACCORDION FOLD


Check in Thursday for my reveal!!

Besos,

M

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...