Monday, May 7, 2012

Sketch it!

Last weekend my friend Lindsay and I joined the Junior League House Tours.  We had so much fun and loved peeking into so many AMAZING spaces.  A clear favorite of mine was an apartment on the Upper East side with a downtown feel to it. The owner is Nicole Cohen, who is a blogger and designer. Her space was my favorite. She has distinct style and goes for it. I loved her space and how friendly she is. I asked her so many questions. I think she even posts about my questions here at Sketch42blog.com.  Check it out-- it's my new favorite site to visit. 





The first piece I noticed in the ENTIRE house was the high chair.  I asked a million questions about her fabrics and how well she maintains everything with children around, especially when it comes to the bar. Nicole is soooo warm and was happy to answer any questions. I am bummed I didn't snap any photos in the play room. It really is so well organized and perfect for little ones in such a fabulous space. I LOVED it. Check out Nicole's blog at Sketch42blog.com.

What I loved most about her apartment is that you could get a sense of the people living there.  Also, the style of it is not particularly my style, but I found myself inspired to get more color in my space.  Get curious, and you are bound to be inspired.

Besos,

Mel

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you enjoyed the tour and my apartment! I loved meeting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for opening your home! I am so happy to know your blog now, I am definitely a fan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...