Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kitchen Ideas

Today I am on the road, driving with the dog and a U Haul trailer to Louisville!  Unfortunately, we can't actually move the stuff, the dog or ourselves IN yet,  but I'm going up early to get some estimates on a little work that we'd like to have done once we close on the house July 2.

In particular I'm thinking about the kitchen.  Right now ours looks a little bit like a big room with some cabinets on the walls on one end, or, as Jady described it, like a big break room at an office.  Not exactly the look we're going for.

But something like this would be great... I love the color scheme, the crown molding on the cabinets and the pot filler (I would die to have a pot filler- don't ask me why), although I think one island is all we'll need or have room for.




These are great options, too.  It's so hard to choose!  




Can you tell I'm leaning toward white this time around? :)  

xo

Liza


2 comments:

  1. Love the first one. That blue grey color is gorgeous! Blessings on your move and settling in!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...