Friday, June 29, 2012

Library Chic

Even though I can't get into our new house yet to get started on any projects there, one fun thing I can do now is help set up Jady's office at the church.  He is so excited about his new space that I want to be sure to have it looking good by the time he arrives (only 10 more days!!).

For an office like this one, I love the look of a comfy leather Chesterfield sofa-- it gives the space the instant feel of cozy quietness of a library.

via Design Notes

Design Notes


While a new tufted leather sofa would make the space for him, I'm afraid it's not in the budget for now.  But it doesn't hurt to know your options!  Here are a few:

I love the soft, unusual almond color of this sofa from Anthropologie.  It adds a slightly more feminine quality to the traditional, professorial design.

I love this loveseat version from Home Decorators, and it's one of the least expensive out there.

via JuxtaPost

Happy Friday!

xo

Liza



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...