Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Art in a Jar

Miss S loves an art project. She is always coloring and drawing. So,  I wanted to create an organized area in her room for the paints, crayons, and everything in-between. What to do on a budget? Head to Ikea.  

First, I purchased shelving, the total cost, 10 dollars. I love the bright pink against the white. I then purchased a case of Mason jars at 11.95 at Fish Eddy's. Ikea sells kid friendly paints, brushes and crayons.  I did pick up a few new brushes for Sophia's art area. 










Al Fin, I am so pleased with how bright and good looking Sophia's art area is. She loves the space too. It is amazing what little POP in color can do along with some old fashion Mason jars.

XO,


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...