Thursday, August 23, 2012

Headboards...

Now we have a bed in place, and I have been thinking about making my own headboard, but with our other millions of projects that desperately need to be done, I'm not going to lie... the idea of ordering something and having it arrive on my doorstep ready to be used is very, very tempting.

And this sale along with their many fabric choices available, is not helping:)



I'm still hoping I can hold out for a DIY version, but either of these sure would be great.  



Tufted or nailhead trim??  

xo

Liza


1 comment:

  1. Hey Liza, My friend made one for us and we loved it. She just designed the shape and had someone cut a board and then figured out how to cover it. I wish I still had it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...