Monday, September 24, 2012

Fabric Deals

Since I have been spending so much of my time painting lately, and I'm usually only leaving the house for a quick trip to the Home Depot, I haven't spent any time yet figuring out where the best places in town are for finding inexpensive home fabrics.  Pretty soon I'll be ready to go hunting for some deals for projects like headboards, a stool, and maybe even our dining room curtains.

In the meantime, JoAnn's Fabrics is having an amazing 50% off sale on lots of their great brands, which is such a good deal that I might never have to change out of my painting clothes and leave home:)

For a look like this one, from Design Sponge, check out this first fabric from JoAnn's.  







Happy Monday!

Liza


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...