Thursday, September 20, 2012

Italian Campaign Beds

Now that we have our bedroom carpet installed, the walls are painted and the master bathroom is (nearly) finished, we keep talking about what kind of bed we want for the room.  One option is a padded, upholstered headboard that I can make using plywood and cover with whatever fabric we'd like to use.  Definitely a wonderful option.  But one idea that keeps popping up is somehow to get our hands on an Italian Campaign bed.  Now, I know I'm not the first to write about these beds, and you can find fans all over the blogging world, but these beds have such lovely, elegant lines and an airy feel that I don't mind in the least jumping on this bandwagon.

Elle Decor

Ok, so this shot of our room isn't great, but hopefully you can visualize the bedroom, better styled, with the thin, soaring lines of a campaign canopy bed as the focal point.




Houzz

Miles Redd

Mimi Oconnell 

Decor Pad


I just adore this one from Anthropologie, which runs $1,698 for a queen.

This one from Pottery Barn Teen is a steal (relatively speaking, I know) at $799 for a queen.





Sweet dreams!

Liza

1 comment:

  1. I love the look, especially with all your pretty white linens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...