Friday, October 5, 2012

Fancy Fridays

I just joined Pinterest this week, and what a rabbit hole that site is!  I felt a little bit like Alice in Wonderland navigating through all the many beautiful images. While I was creating my boards, I ran across these two photos below.



How inspiring are these two images?  I felt compelled to improve our breakfast experience from bars to something a little more substantial. Since I am a realist and know what it takes to get out my door, I realized there is no time for pancakes or poached eggs, but I knew I could come up with something more thrilling then a fruit bar.  
So, I went for the soft boiled egg, which looks fancy and takes a total of ten minutes to put together. What do you think? Do you have a quick fancy breakfast? 



Happy Friday!!


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...