Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NYC FLOR

Last week was such a terrible week with hurricane Sandy blowing through NYC and surrounding areas.  I almost forgot I have a floral gig at House of the Redeemer on Wednesday. When we finally had electricity, I could finally begin to think of the days ahead. I almost forgot to vote, too! 

All that being said, just a few days before the hurricane I was in the flower market scooping out grays, greens, and purples for this Wednesday's event. The event is for a retiring clergyman who has a fondness for Scottish culture. So, when I began my floral search I thought of heather and moss and hardy berried plants with grays and greens. 

MY VASES






I already set up a topiary with the most beautiful ceramic pot for the entrance-- I just love how inventive you can be in the flower district. I can't wait to share my reveal on Thursday!   


Besos,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...