Monday, December 31, 2012

I See Crown Molding in Our Future

Merry Christmas to ME!  My sweet, thoughtful husband knows me so well, and he surprised me big time this year with such an exciting gift-- a new compound miter saw!  We have a tiny version that has served us well over the years, but it really struggles with anything larger than a few inches, which means half of the things I need to cut.  So this new monster will be able to tackle baseboard, framing boards and, most importantly, crown molding.




We have been dreaming of installing crown molding throughout the first floor of the house since we first moved in, and now it actually might be possible to do it!  Even though this project will have to wait until February, most likely, we got a jump start by picking up some materials at Home Depot already.  



This is going to be FUN.

xo

Liza

1 comment:

  1. I am most impressed by this blogs because its very beautiful and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...