Monday, February 25, 2013

A Leafy Surprise

For some time now I have been pining after a Fiddle Leaf Fig tree (check out this post from a year ago!), and I can't help but notice them popping up on at least one page of nearly every magazine these days.  Their oversized leaves and beautiful bright color make this particular large house plant something special-- and apparently everyone else thinks so, since the nursery here just hasn't been able to get one for me.





But this weekend, happy surprise, I stumbled across another nursery that had just gotten in two fig trees (yay!), so I picked out the tallest, fullest one and hurried home with my treat.  

I love, love, love it.




Happy Monday!

Liza


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...