Friday, February 22, 2013

A little Friday Inspiration...

Hello Friday! 
This week has certainly been FULL. L & I have been out of town this week. I have been thawing out in Arizona & she has made her way to Manhattan(single tear we missed each other). This week has got me thinking. Here at Mel & Liza we are all about sharing fabulous projects, beauty, and our little ole lives. Thanks for reading along, you all inspire us too! 

Via Vogue

Being home is always inspiring too.  Arizona reminds me of where I come from and what I bring to my beloved Manhattan community. This week I was thinking about how a girl from the dessert ends up arranging flowers that I never knew existed. I can't help but think images of flowers on print in Tucson & Mexico has been in my mind all along. 


REMEMBER THIS? 
The image of Frida on the cover of Vogue has been with me for a very long time. The hot pinks, blush roses, green floral wallpaper has been engrained in my mind. There are just some images that stick with you forever and never leave you. 

Where do you draw inspiration? 



besos,

M



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...