Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Still on My Mind...

Every now and then, when I stumble across a piece of furniture I like but can't decide about I'll walk away and give myself some time to think about it.  Usually I end up glad that I didn't buy it-- it wasn't right for the space, or it wasn't as good looking as I thought in the moment-- but occasionally it sticks in my mind.  

Yesterday while running errands I stopped by a fun furniture consignment shop just to browse, and I came across this handsome cherry pedestal table in the clearance section.  I went back and forth about whether to buy it-- and where we would put it?-- until I finally had to go.


  
But now I'm sorry I did!  The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that I should've snatched up this great deal for such a pretty table-- look at those legs!  I'll have the chance to go back on Saturday, so I'll have to wait and see if it's still there waiting for me.  :)

xo

Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...