Thursday, March 21, 2013

Replacing an Old Friend

The coffee table in our living room is one of my favorite things, partly because of its pretty shape and brass details, and partly because Jady picked it out for us at a flea market in Berlin years ago, and it has made many moves along with us ever since.  The only trouble with it is that it really isn't big enough to work as a true coffee table, and I've been wishing I could magically enlarge it to fit the space.  I'm definitely still loving the look of the glass and gold or brass, though...

Kendall Wilkinson Design

Joi

Vintage Scout Interiors

Slemasko & Verbridge

Here is our little traveler-- still a prized possession after all of these years.  Just not large enough to handle hors d'oeuvres for a crowd.


I ran across this beauty at Colonial Designs recently and love the mirrored top.


This gorgeous table boasts real gold leaf and a marble top (along with a price tag to match).



Here is a more affordable option with an antique gold finish and pretty finials at each corner.


I love this one from Horchow.  Gilded bamboo? Yes, please.



I'm not sure we'll make a move to replace the table we have anytime soon, but I'm keeping an eye out for just the right one-- just in case:)

xo

Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...