Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Capes

Last Saturday we celebrated Henry's 3rd birthday. We had so much fun, and I had more fun making all the take aways. I decided a couple weeks ago I would make sock horses and capes to take home. The sock horses took some time, so I knew I needed an easier route when it came to the capes. What to do? I decided to buy bright colored felt, puffy balls, and some ribbon. In this process I decided to go with bright colors. Who doesn't like a burst in color  at a birthday celebration?!

WHAT YOU NEED

FELT
PUFFY BALLS
MAGNA TAC
RIBBON
SCISSORS






I simply wrote out each name in bubble letters then glued them to a cape. I think cut two holes on the top of the cape then strung orange ribbon through. I added dots for color and texture. I LOVE all the bright colors. 








These NO-SEW capes were so easy to make, and I just am obsessed with all the pinks, blues, and orange. 


BESOS,


MEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...