Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Major Sale Score

As much as I rely on nation wide, online stores like Wisteria, Ballard Designs, Horchow, etc. for ideas for furniture and housewares, I always love to find a few local stores with their own quirky collections, ideally with a few options in a clergy wife's price range:)  One of those local gems for me, Colonial Designs, is just down the road and is a fabulous combination of flower shop (their arrangements are to die for) and gift and furniture boutique.  Whenever I need a housewarming gift, they're my first-and-only stop.

And while I'm in there shopping for others, I always take a look for us, too-- just in case:)  Which turned out to be a great call the other day, when I noticed they had marked some things down by a huge amount.  Tucked away behind some chairs I spotted this guy, with a price too good to be true.


How fun is this mirror?  I love the black and gold combination, and that massive frame says DRAMA without going over the top.  I'm in love.

I don't know about you, but I'm dying for an update on Mel's big move into their fabulous new apartment!  Photos, please! :)

xo

Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...