Friday, June 28, 2013

Back Home

I just arrived home last night from a fun, busy ten day trip catching up with family and friends.  After a few days in NYC with Mel & co., including the Alt conference at Martha Stewart's fabulous world (-takeover) headquarters, I flew down to North Carolina for a visit with my family in the Blue Ridge mountains.  After living overseas for so many years, which made any trip home a major production, I can't tell you how fun it is to be able to squeeze in a few non jet lagged days with family just for fun!  To me it still feels like a luxury.  


The best part about a trip like this, is that even though I had such a wonderful time and loved every minute of being away, I was still so happy just to be home.  Pulling up to our little house that we've spent so much time and energy and manual labor making our own, I couldn't have been happier.




And that's the way it should be.

Happy Friday!
Liza


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...