Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas...

Hello Monday!!! 
Remember this post re:Prinstagram? Well, my order arrived in the mail and I could not be more pleased with the quality of the pics. I was so pleased I hung them or should I say taped them up right away. I ordered three different sizes and love everyone of them. Shhh.... these photos are going to make great personal gifts and will also be using them for a Christmas party. I love the holidays!!

So, where did I decide to put our family pics, the kitchen corner. This area was pretty bleak and needed a personal lift and was perfectly imperfect. My first idea was to paint magnet paint by Martha Stewart then use my mod magnets from Target to have our pics up. I followed the directions then repainted the door. Sadly, the magnet from the paint is not strong enough to hold up the pics, so I turned to the next best solution, washi tape. I think the tape looks better and is gentle on the pics. 














I love the addition of the pics in the kitchen. This space is where the kids eat most of their meals, do their homework and where we live life together. I appreciate capturing the day to right in our home.

Besos,

Mel

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...