Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas...

Hello Monday!!! 
Remember this post re:Prinstagram? Well, my order arrived in the mail and I could not be more pleased with the quality of the pics. I was so pleased I hung them or should I say taped them up right away. I ordered three different sizes and love everyone of them. Shhh.... these photos are going to make great personal gifts and will also be using them for a Christmas party. I love the holidays!!

So, where did I decide to put our family pics, the kitchen corner. This area was pretty bleak and needed a personal lift and was perfectly imperfect. My first idea was to paint magnet paint by Martha Stewart then use my mod magnets from Target to have our pics up. I followed the directions then repainted the door. Sadly, the magnet from the paint is not strong enough to hold up the pics, so I turned to the next best solution, washi tape. I think the tape looks better and is gentle on the pics. 














I love the addition of the pics in the kitchen. This space is where the kids eat most of their meals, do their homework and where we live life together. I appreciate capturing the day to right in our home.

Besos,

Mel

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love this, Mel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are obsessed they love checking themselves out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...