Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Floral Arrangements

We have arrived to Thanksgiving EVE. Can you believe it?  I have been telling friends that, at this point, Thanksgiving is basically functioning as a speed bump to Christmas. Believe me, I need the speed bump. That being said, when I was thinking of what to choose for my Thanksgiving decor, I cheated a bit. I am going with a decor that will easily crossover to Advent. 

While in the market I have been eyeing a few new white vases. They come in a variety of sizes and add texture to any setting. I must resist buying every lovely vase I see, but this time I thought we are heading into the perfect occasion for these beauties.











Happy Thanksgiving!


Mil Besos,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...