Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Deals

This whole week my inbox has been overwhelmed with emails from every online store out there offering special Valentine's Day deals.  I guess nothing says I love you like a little shopping for myself on the side, right?  I have to admit, though, there are some great deals out there this weekend, and with the crazy cold, snowy weather we've been enduring lately, online shopping in my pajamas is more appealing than ever:)
Here are a few things I'm loving from J Crew Factory's website, which is offering 40-60% off of everything at the moment.

A classic trench coat for under $120 is always a good idea.


Such a cute peplum top in a fresh color for spring for $40.


Seeing spots everywhere this season! $39



I LOVE this bright pattered skirt.  Love it.  For $50 it packs a lot of punch.


These pretty suede scalloped flats take simple ballet slippers to a new level, $59.



Have a great weekend!  

xo

Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...