Monday, March 10, 2014

A Birthday Wish......

Hello Monday!
I thought I would share a few more birthday details with you all today. Henry's birthday was so much fun to pull together, once I knew what theme we were going for. Like I have said in the past, I usually build the party around the invitation's design, and since our elephants had such a vintage circus look to them, I knew to head in that direction.



I don't know if I shared with you all, but I accidentally ordered too many birthday invitations. I was kicking myself for making such a silly error, but then it occurred to me to use the extra invitations as decoration.  A friend helped me cut out the extra elephants, and I used them as cake toppers and banners throughout the house. This little mistake tied our theme together!

A FEW MORE DETAILS.......

GOODIE BAGS


TABLE SETTINGS








Happy Monday!!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...