Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Quick Trip to Paris……

Well, I am off to Paris for the weekend. Doesn't that sound so glamorous?!!! My dear friend Jane is treating me to a weekend away. I am so excited and hope to find some fabulous vintage finds at "the Fleas," Paris' most famous flea market. Jane is due to have a baby in May and so this morning she asked me what she should wear??? Since Jane is pregnant she will need outfits and shoes that are comfortable, yet chic enough to carry us through the streets of Paris.


As soon as Jane asked I knew to turn to my Pinterest boards. I have pinned so many comfy, yet chic outfits that would due the trick. 

via Style Caffeinated






MIL BESOS,


MEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...