Wednesday, March 26, 2014

DIY: GOLDEN AMBER VASES

We are just ONE week away from The Mockingbird Conference and we cannot wait!!!  I love a party, especially one that involves pop culture, art, and God. So, when it came time to think up our decor for the conference, I wanted to work outside the box. So, instead of running towards Mason jars, I found vintage inspired Amber glass jars.  When I opened my packages I was so pleased with the shape of the jars, but found them just a little too plain. 


Naturally I took out my metallic gold paint and took it to the jars, and I was hoping for a perfectly imperfect look. 



READ MORE
Like any good idea, you must try it out first, and what better way than to use your DIY centerpieces for a party. Last weekend we hosted a dinner for 25+ kids. I can honestly say my golden Amber jars were turned out much better then I expected. You never know what a little paint will do.











I love the look!


Mil Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...